Investor'sView™ Reporting consists of five categories: Account Overview, Asset Allocation Report, Asset Review Report, Report Package, and Management Reports.
- Account Overview provides summary information about an opened account at the individual account level.
- Asset Allocation Reports provide a break down of a portfolio by major asset class and holdings.
- Asset Review Reports provide a variety of perspectives on the assets within a portfolio.
- Report Packages allow you to combine most Asset Allocation and Asset Review reports into a single package for use in client meetings, decision making and presentations. You also have the ability to incorporate your organizations logo at the top of each report page.
- Management Reports are used to view specific characteristics across a group of accounts.
For more information, please contact Bill McFadden at 610.225.8580,
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org